Bring Your Bible To School Day
Want to help empower the students in your life to have confidence in their Biblical faith – and understand their religious freedoms on campus? Then you won’t want to miss a huge event happening across the nation: Bring Your Bible to School Day, October 6, is an annual event sponsored by Focus on the Family for students. Mark your calendars now! On October 6, thousands of students will celebrate religious freedom and share God’s hope by doing one simple act: Bring their Bible to School! Sign up at BringYourBible.org and get the free participation guides for students and parents.
You’ve Asked For It
St. Paul’s Fellowship MAT is having a Game Night for adults on Friday, October 14th from 7:00 – 9:00 pm. there will be cards, board games and drinks already here we just ask that you bring a snack to share and a favorite game if you wish. You can come alone or bring a friend. Childcare will be provided but a RSVP is required to Sarah Howard at 440-503-8755 or email@example.com.
Enjoy Music While You Eat
Plan a special night out and mark your calendars for Sunday, October 23rd, at 6:00 pm. We are planning a Dinner Concert featuring a selection of music from violinist, Sophia Schmitz, and violist, Betsy Williams. For dinner, we will be featuring a three-course Tapas menu designed and catered by Swig Restaurant, in Perrysburg. Tickets are $30. Space is limited, so please reserve your seats early! Contact the church office at 419-893-0205 for tickets.
Save the Dates!
You Won’t Want To Miss These Events!
The Fellowship MAT would like to encourage everyone to save the dates for these fun upcoming events:
- Community Pumpkin Patch: Oct 29th 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Pinterest Craft Night: Nov 11th 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Congregational Christmas (Ugly Sweater) Party: Dec 10th Time TBA
Keep a lookout in the “Messenger” and the “Communicator” for more details as the events get closer. If you have questions or would like to volunteer to help, contact Sarah Howard at 440-503-8755 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
BUILDING COMMUNITY: IDEAS IN MOTION
- Prayer Bible Study: Sep 21st – Oct 26th
- Salem AGAPE Meals: Sep 27th & Oct 25th
- Saturday Stitchin’: Oct 1st
- Operation Christmas Child: Oct 9th – Oct 30th
- Ladies Lunch Bunch: Oct 13th
- Ladies Dinner Bunch: Oct 13
- Game Night for Adults: Oct 14th
- Fall Concert: Oct 23rd
- Community Pumpkin Patch: Oct 29th
- Pinterest Craft Night: Nov 11th
- Ugly Sweater Christmas Party: Dec 10th
Filed under: InTheKnow